[Archers] Incident at Stierbach Baronial Birthday

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 07:43:58 PDT 2015

Ditto Cam!  Specifically,* "...So when Jay expressed what he did, in my
mind, it is in support of the dream that many have forgotten. A dream that
is alive an well in the archery community of Atlantia like Ive never seen
anywhere else. I fully support the sentiment, if not the enforcement.  If
you need to cheat, gain ranks, or have authority over others, you are doing
it for the wrong reasons. I hope we find you and help correct your ways, or
weed you out with prejudice.  Keep it fun. It's a simple request and
requirement. We are all examples, we are all the dream."  *
I myself am truly proud of our community and honored to be associated with
such passionate people. Both in our 'SCAdian' or in our 'mundane' worlds.

In support of the Dream; mine AND yours!
YIS,
Saphir