[Archers] Incident at Stierbach Baronial Birthday

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Tue Jun 23 07:13:25 PDT 2015

My fellow Atlantian archers,

The friendly jesting between Lorelei and myself in Janyn’s original post is a MAJOR reason I so dearly love the Atlantian archery community.  Are we a competitive group?  Absolutely!  Are we a strong cohesive group?  Absolutely.  While we enjoy spirited competition and jesting between ourselves we also stand as a very strong group known, and feared for expertise, in the known world as Atlantian Archers.  I particularly enjoy that jesting of the nature between Lorelei and myself can occur without feelings getting hurt, egos feeling they were bashed or any of the other nonsense we see far too often in other places (to remain unnamed).  I am so very proud to be a member of this community.

cog