[Archers] Fwd: [MR] Artist's Village and Classes at War of the Wings

Lorelei ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 13:23:35 PDT 2015

Hi all.

Please let me know if you need the archery range to teach a class at war of the wings. Also sign up with the appropriate people in the link below. The range will close for the populace each day at 5:00pm so that will be a good time to hold your class.

In the past we've had things like. Improving you shooting technique,  beginning horse bow, thumb ring  technique, beginning archery, to name a few. I would love to have more this year. How about something like The secret of speed shooting, or, so you want to shoot a crossbow/longbow.  Let's be creative and remember too, that you can teach in the classroom area.

Cheers!
Mistress Lorelei

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: