[Archers] PVC Pipe Bows at Pennsic

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 17:04:20 PDT 2015

Greetings,
Someone please correct me if I am incorrect, or out of order, (and not
looking for an argument) but I believe the dis-allowing of PVC bows is more
a safety issue (unknown or otherwise) where as 3.9.2.5 is more towards an
interpretation of keeping it period (in Atlantia).

As I understand it...
YIS,
Saphir