[Archers] Archery at War of the Wings

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 06:00:21 PDT 2015

Good morning my fellow flingers of arrows!

War of the Wings is quickly approaching, and as you know, it's the biggest
event in the Kingdom of Atlantia.  The archery range will be open from 9 to
5 each day on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  THAT means, I'll need LOTS of
help.

The schedule is here: http://www.warofthewings.com/archery_shoots.html

We'll have a prize shoot each day at 2PM, and Royal Rounds/IKACs at 4 each
day.  The rest of the time the range is open for War Points.

Lady Sarah and Lord Mungo will deliver an amazing night shoot on Friday at
about 8ish. Don't miss this!

A few of you have spoken to me and said you'll help, but I need a lot more
folks.  I'll have a Pennsic style sign up board at the range, and I
encourage you each to volunteer for at least a 2 hour block, and would
appreciate a few of our more senior marshals to take Range Marshal duties
so I can run to the bathroom, eat and say hi to my family some time during
the war.

So, please give me a holler and let me know if you are willing to help.  I
still need someone to volunteer to run the kids range.  I would hate for it
to disappear.

Thank you ahead of time for your willingness to help out!

Mistress Lorelei Greenleafe,
MiC Target Archery
War of the Wings 2015
10th Anniversary!