[Archers] Nothing else like it in the Known World

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Mon Aug 10 14:42:09 PDT 2015

I would add to this the supreme effort by Jaynyn to organize this shoot and ALL the AMAZING Atlantian archers who marshaled, contributed targets (yup Seamus, you and your “buddy” – that’s just not right!), and assisted in the running of this event.  Every year I hear archers from other kingdoms say things like “I look forward to this every year”..  This is truly an example of Atlantia’s finest at work.

Huzah! To one and all!

cog