[Archers] Leather conditioning wax

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Fri Sep 5 18:53:17 PDT 2014

Many leather conditioners have animal oils in them, i.e. mink oil  Animal
oils actually speed up the decay of leather.  I use Lexol which is a
synthetic leather cleaner/conditioner.  You can get it at auto supply stores
as it is sold to recondition leather auto seats.  Works very well and being
synthetic does not advance the decay of leather.

Cog