[Archers] News for SPACSS (Standard Pennsic Archery Champions Style Shoot)

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Thu May 8 07:05:09 PDT 2014

This means that they take the average of your 3 highest scores and give you
that score. Any 3 top scores. You can also only submit 3 scores per day, so
you may enter your top 3 scores from 1 practice or event and have an instant
average. As you add more scores, your average can go up, but never down. The
only time it will go down is after 1 year as your old scores drop off. So,
go through the shoot as mant times as you want and then submit your top 3
scores. Hope this helps.

YIS,

Grimm