[Archers] SPACSS (Standard Pennsic Archery Champions Style Shoot)

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Wed May 7 14:20:00 PDT 2014

The Mid has updated the information and Atlantia now holds the top (and
only) 4 scores. Because of the change in scoring, 3 scores are needed for an
average (just like the Royal Rounds). That knocked a few of us out and
removed all of the Middles. Those who only shot 1 or 2 and anyone who need
to shoot them,  I will have the targets out on Monday for our regular
practice(5 till dark). I will not be able to host practice this Sunday (my
wife a.k.a. MOM would kill me). Hope to see you on Monday.

YIS,

Grimm

As always information and directions can be found at www.grimmsfield.com

Quick links to the SPACSS site can be found at
www.grimmsfield.com/SPACSS.html