[Archers] Archery at Coronation

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Fri Mar 28 17:03:03 PDT 2014

Thank you Leofric for your offer. In past years if targets are a problem
each group has offered to bring one or two. Im sure we could all chip in if
you need it. I have included Sir Otto on this email so he knows you will be
the MIC for Archery. Also don't hesitate to ask any of us for help during
the day, there will be plenty of marshals in attendance. I am willing to
help you as well.