[Archers] Archery at Coronation

Mike Durling durling at cox.net
Fri Mar 28 16:56:59 PDT 2014

I'm happy to run this or assist someone else. I also live about 20
minutes from the site if that helps. Like Janyn says targets are the
issue. I can come up with some flat targets, backstops and target
stands, but don't have anything that's more elaborate. Does anyone have
something handy?

In Service,

Leofric