[Archers] Welcome to our new MiT's!!

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Thu Mar 20 17:08:58 PDT 2014

Good evening everyone, I just wanted to say a big welcome to all of our new
MiT's over the last 3 months. We have 15 new MiT's since 1 January and I
thank you all for your help. I just want to remind you that there is a
process for your progress and that flow of events can be found in the
Atlantia Target Archery Handbook found here:
http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/

Now that you have taken the Marshals class you must complete your 3
different events as an MiT and helping marshal. Please make sure you bring
your paperwork for your sponsoring Marshal's to sign at the events. Those
sections need to be fully completed by those marshals you helped to get
credit for your event. Also as with our rules we ask that you try to
complete your MiT training within 12 months. If you cannot, I need you to
discuss this with me personally for approval. No one will be "grandfathered"
or be considered after 18 months has passed from your initial marshals
class. Too many things might have changed and you will be required to start
over. Our ability to safely run our ranges comes from our awareness of
safety rules and the proper way to run our ranges. Something I take very
seriously.

Thank you all again for making Atlantia Archery what it is!

"Those who stand for nothing, will fall for anything!" -Alexander Hamilton