[Archers] Marshal Alert! Marshal Alert!

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sat Mar 8 15:01:41 PST 2014

Good afternoon everyone, when Mistress Lorelei request we take action, well
we better take action!

So I am spreading the word for her. Please see her note below, we are
looking for a marshal that is willing to run archery for this group.

Can you please request for an archery marshal for Nottinghill Coill's
Baronial Birthday?  They were snowed out and are having a make up day on
April 18-20.  Here is the event flyer:
http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=c643659c

Please lets try to help this group out! If you think you can help please
contact the autocrat at the link above.

In Service

Janyn of the useless superpowers.. :P

"Those who stand for nothing, will fall for anything!" -Alexander Hamilton