[Archers] St. Sebastians IV shoot at Pennsic this year

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Thu Mar 6 15:20:24 PST 2014

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow. Here is our current list of
helping marshal's and target providers. We are in a good way for targets but
we need another 4 or 5 marshals. As I look at the list I see the same folks
again this year that have been at my side since we started. I know we added
31 MiT's last year to our roster, and I don't see any of our new marshals on
this list (yes Im shaming you all a bit! :) .) Are none of you planning on
going to Pennsic. Again it would be a 4 hour shift and then you get to go
shoot the course. Come on and sign up to help the premier archery shoot at
Pennsic now for the last 4 years and counting!

Also don't forget Lord Godai is collecting for the gift certificates as
prizes, the donation would be $25 each.

Number of Marshal's

Name of Marshal's helping

	Targets Bringing

	Comments

1

		Janyn Fletcher

		Pendulum

	MIC of Event

2

		Seamus McRay

		YES

		Helping Marshal

3

		Nichola Blackwell

		YES

		Score Keeper

4

		Dietrich Saphir zum Drache

	Maybe

		Helping Marshal

5

		Cameron de Grey

		YES

		Helping Marshal

6

		Reyne

			Lolipops (Meer Cats)

Helping Marshal

7

		Mistress Martelle

		YES

		Helping Marshal

and Favors

8

		Esa Inghean Donnchaidh

	YES

		Helping Marshal

9

		Toshi

						Helping Marshal

10

		Naran

			YES

		Helping Marshal

11

		Christophe of Grey

		YES

		Helping Marshal

12

		Gabrielle la Lyonnesa (Amy Monroe)

YES

13

		Lucy of Smithshall (Susan)

	YES

14

		Wanda of OstoJowana

				Score Keeper

15

		Rycherd of Caistron

					Helping Marshal

Afternoon shift

16

		Baron Colum

					Helping Marshal

17

		John the Brewer

					Helping Marshal

18

		Allen of Wolfhou

		YES

		Helping Marshal

19

		Ghijskijn

						Helping Marshal

20

		Lady Karin Taylor de Cameron

				Helping Marshal

21

		Aidan Morgana Evans

				Helping Marshal

22

		Baroness Francesca

					Helping Marshal

23

		Dagfinir

						Helping Marshal

24

		Isidora de la Tor (Kathryn Bellizze (Facebook))

Yes

		Helping Marshal

(East)

25

		Sanada Katsumi

		Yes

		Helping Marshal

26

27

"Those who stand for nothing, will fall for anything!" -Alexander Hamilton