[Archers] MiT's and the guidelines for them

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Tue Jun 17 14:49:42 PDT 2014

Lady Katsumi, it is perfectly acceptable and I would ask that you all continue to put as much information on the MiT sheets as you can. I would caution our sponsors again to not simply give full credit if the MiT’s did not work those areas. The last thing we want is to simply “push” through MiT’s that are not ready or don’t have enough experience. Everyone is different and some take more help than others. So I think what you are doing is just fine.

In service,

Janyn