[Archers] Following the correct process for MIT training

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Jan 19 09:29:06 PST 2014

Good afternoon my Brothers and Sisters of the bow. For those of you that are
teaching marshals, I wanted to remind you that it is imperative you follow
the correct process when teaching a marshals class. I have been receiving
MiT applications from MiT's who have completed their requirements but I was
never notified by the teaching marshal of the new MiT's. This is a problem,
their warrants are not issued until I approve them as MiTs and ultimately
Marshal's. If they are not in the system as MiT's they should not be
technically allowed to assist at events. Last I want to do is hold anyone
back from progress but this needs to stop. It makes our jobs more difficult
if we can't verify who is official and who is not. Please see the flow chart
I created last year in the Archery handbook, it shows the complete process
from first class all the way to line marshal.