[Archers] Ruby Joust Archery help

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Thu Jan 16 17:46:40 PST 2014

My Brothers and Sisters of the bow, I think Lord Mungo has volunteered to
run the shoot at Ruby Joust. I was a bit short with the information when I
posted lastnight, the product of a 14 hour workday..I should have posted
that this will be MIC of archery, bringing targets and running the shoot. If
Lord Mungo is able to run the activity it would be nice to get him some
help. So please those of you that spoke up, if you are still willing please
lend a hand to Lord Mungo. That Aemilia site is a nice location and I would
help myself but it is the week prior to Lochmere arrow and I will have my
hands full of target making goodness for that shoot and another shoot we are
helping to run.

Thank you again for all you do in Archery!