[Archers] Off topic thought for the day

Heather me at heatherlwhite.com
Fri Feb 14 10:57:25 PST 2014

Cog,

Your words cause a smile to alight across this tired face.  I too count
the archers of Atlantia among the finest souls in this fair Kingdom.  I
am anxious to rejoin this group after my tenure as Baroness is over.

And for what it's worth Cog, if you are being too cantankerous, we will
surely tease you mercilessly and expect nothing less in return.

With words of love and joy,
Baroness Francesca