[Archers] Archery track at University

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Aug 18 15:26:50 PDT 2014

Good evening everyone I wanted to say I am happy to report that THL
Katarzyna Witkowska has graciously offered to run and teach the archery
track at University. I am writing to get her some help which she requires.
This would be a great opportunity for our new MiT's or seasoned marshals to
come on out and simply lend her a hand. She will need help with simple setup
and tear-down and assistance in running the line during the shooting portion
of the track. Please let's give Lady Kat the help to make this a success. If
you are interested please contact Lady Kat at k_hawk_us at yahoo.com
<mailto:k_hawk_us at yahoo.com>

In service,

Janyn

"Those who stand for nothing, will fall for anything!" -Alexander Hamilton