[Archers] Fwd: [SCA Kingdom of Atlantia ] I've finished my album o f Atlantian heraldry. It...

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Mon Aug 18 09:54:12 PDT 2014

CoG, Thanks for the additional information.  I didn't mean to sound as if I was suggesting that the YB would cover all of this, I just thought thatthe Trimaran proposal sounded a bit like a non-polling variant.  I don't have a problem with (re)starting the Guild, and definitely as a non-pollinggroup (that's what guilds are supposed to be, after all), but there doesseem to be some voting in the Trimaran proposal for moving folksfrom member to Provost.  It's a start, and maybe it is somethingthat we can run with.  The only concern I had with the Trimaran proposal was that in one part it indicates that it would cover allof the missile arts (ta/ca/tw/s), but then goes on to say that skill in Archery was a requirement for Provost :) (sounds like it started forone, expanded, and didn't get fully wordsmithed :)) Wasn't the FB proposal something that was more Society wide, and notjust within a single group????   So many lists/pages get confusing :) Dealla