[Archers] ROYAL ARCHERY TOURNAMENT QUESTION - PLEASE READ

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 17:17:45 PDT 2014

Are you considering Lochmere Arrow (which I have never been to and don't know anyone south of VA who has gone), and Royal Archer competition the only two "major" shoots?  Are you looking to spreading out archery shoots throughout the year or does it only relate to these two events.  I don't think I quiet understand the question and what you're trying to accomplish.  As for staying tuned all year, this winter was not typical.  Usually we can shoot most of the winter here in NC.  But, we do not have indoor ranges like you do in the northern reaches of the Kingdom.  There is no reason not to stay tuned if you have access to an indoor range.  I really enjoyed my visit this winter to the indoor range in Stierbach.  I wish I had one here.

Cheers!