[Archers] ROYAL ARCHERY TOURNAMENT QUESTION - PLEASE READ

enequy enequy at verizon.net
Mon Apr 28 06:57:50 PDT 2014

I agree completely with taking at least one of the major archery events to
the fall. Even when I was at the top of the list, and not very far from GBE,
I did  not maintain my average in the spring. Most of my high scores with
the longbow were obtained after Pennsic. Shooting the Winter Series at 20
yards helps. But it still does not complete the accuracy required for the
smaller summer targets at 20. Nor does it maintian the accuracy required for
the 30 and 40 yard targest.