[Archers] Awards for Missile community

Lord Robert Cameron de Grey camerondegrey at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 20:07:36 PDT 2014

I'm glad you mentioned this, it's very true, we need to support each other.

If you don't know where to look to see if someone has an award already start here:
http://op.atlantia.sca.org

Some of our friends have never been awarded or recognized, and others 500 different ways, but they still need a pat on the back.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

YIS Respectfully,
 Lord Robert Cameron de Grey

:thwip: 'A message for you sir'