[Archers] Awards for Missile community

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Tue Apr 8 14:53:33 PDT 2014

This note I forwarded from Lord Godai on the Yew Bow List. I forwarded it,
because it is something I believe in very strongly. We as the archers
community need to do a better job of supporting those in our community that
deserve it. Not only for archery related awards but also for A&S and service
awards as well. The idea here is groups of recommendations are much more
powerful than a single submittal.  There is power in numbers and if you are
trying to get someone recognized send a note to a group of people you know
will help you support that candidate. I usually will complete the write-up
and send a copy of it to all included. Lord Godai since we have joined the
SCA have supported over 30+ Kings missiliers now since I have stopped
counting. This is not bragging, but rather an example of something we both
strongly believe in. We felt there were worthy candidates that were in and
out of our local groups and they were not being recognized by their own
people so we took upon ourselves to submit them for a very deserving award.

Please take the time to support those who are dedicated and deserve the
recognition.

I challenge each of you take a look at the archers, throwers and siege
engineers in your local areas and ask three questions.

1)       Have they done anything that needs to be recognized with a Kingdom
or Baronial award?

2)       Have they been recognized?

3)       Can I write them up for the award?

As the highest award level for archer in the Kingdom of Atlantia, WE have to
look out for our own.

I am not just talking about King's Missilier and Yew Bow but A&S and service
awards also.

Who knows better what the Missile community is doing than us.

I challenge you all to look at OUR community and write an award
recommendation for someone in our community.

In Service to Atlantia and the missile community,

Godai Katsunaga

__._,_.___

<mailto:am_piobaire at comcast.net?subject=Re%3A%20Awards%20for%20Missile%20com
munity> Reply to sender

<mailto:yewbow at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Awards%20for%20Missile%20comm
unity> Reply to group

MTJlbTE1ZGhtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzYwOTkxNzAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTI2MjgzBHNl
YwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTM5NjkwOTQxNQ--> Start a New Topic

k3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzYwOTkxNzAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTI2MjgzBHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaH
AEc3RpbWUDMTM5NjkwOTQxNQ--> Visit Your Group

*
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/yewbow/members/all;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbTJjZGV
0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzYwOTkxNzAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTI2MjgzBHNlYwN2dGwEc2x
rA3ZtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzEzOTY5MDk0MTU-> New Members 2

zYwOTkxNzAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTI2MjgzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMzk2OTA5N
DE1>

.  <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> Privacy .
.  <https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/> Terms of Use

.