[Archers] Archery may not happen at Coronation

jaynardone at comcast.net jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Sep 30 05:38:19 PDT 2013

All, I am not the offical word here but I just was talking with the Autocrat for Coronation and she is claiming she has no one to Marshal and run Archery this weekend. Not sure why she never made us aware weeks ago but I just wanted to pass the word to those of you who were expecting archery. At this point it looks like there might not be archery this weekend unless someone is willing to step up. I am assuming this would mean targets as well.....