[Archers] WOW incident

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 11:20:50 PDT 2013

I absolutely agree that one, regardless of the discipline, should ALWAYS
heed the words of the Marshal(s).  Safety immediately first, clarity (if
need be) second!  I agree with Janyn that, "If any Marshall from any
practice tells you that you were in an unsafe area for the event they are
responsible for. You listen. Period."
Very proud of how COG handled the WOW incident - regardless of how a knight
and /or his squire handled/responded.  Archers took the "high road."
Honored and even prouder (if that's a word!) to be associated with you
all.  Wish I could have been there.  Perhaps next year!

Saphir