[Archers] questionable string

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Nov 18 14:31:08 PST 2013

Thank you Lorelei too! COG I don’t think it is fair to assume all of the marshals in Atlantia have seen a string like this. I have been in archery since I was 9 and I honestly can’t say I have until I was sent the picture. Even our new loaner bows we purchased did not have a string like this. So this is why I posted this topic for discussion and to hopefully get the word out. I would hope most of our marshal’s also understand what a bowyers knot is and what it is used for and not fail those! The knots I was referring too were the actual strands of the string tied into knots repairing damage. We have a lot of new marshals this year and I would rather them feel comfortable asking questions and discussing items than not and possibly make the wrong choices.