[Archers] Updated TA handbook and MiT class guides

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Nov 3 17:31:05 PST 2013

Good evening everyone, I wanted to pass along I sent updates to Master
Jonathas to post to our web site for the Handbook and the teacher/student
guides. I confirmed with the Kingdom Seneschal tonight that based on the law
changes due to the past law suit and waiver discussion last year, minors are
now considered anyone under the age of 18. I updated our documents to
reflect this direction from the Kingdom. I will bring this topic up again at
Unevent just to be sure everyone hears it. So based on this direction minors
under 18 will require parental accompaniment while on our ranges. Also just
a friendly reminder to please watch yourselves when working with children in
that you are never alone with them. We use the 2 adult rule when working
with children on our ranges.