[Archers] MiT classes

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Nov 3 11:49:00 PST 2013

Good afternoon my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow, I want to just remind you
that if you are planning on teaching a Marshal's class, please make sure to
use the sign in roster. I don't care if you scan it in and email it to me,
but I need ALL the information listed on that sheet. I have gotten many
emails this year from teaching marshal's with incomplete information and I
cannot add those new MiT's to the system without all of their information.
So please make sure you use the sign in sheets and get them filled out
completely or I cannot enter the new MiT's into the system.