[Archers] MiT Training classes and renewals

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon May 13 14:40:14 PDT 2013

Good evening everyone, I wanted to write because I know there were new MiT
classes taught over the past few months and I have yet to receive any of the
sign in sheets from these classes. Please keep in mind that the way our
system works, until I get those sign in sheets none of your MiT's will be
entered into the system to be approved. I need copies of those sheets to
keep for my records and to use for verification. My point is that you as the
teaching marshal are cheating your students by not following through with
your duties. Please get me those sheets right after you teach your classes
as I have no way of knowing who took the class and when?