[Archers] Archery at Hawkwood

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Sun May 5 04:25:03 PDT 2013

Greetings good Gentles. There will be target archery at Hawkwood Baronial
Birthday!  Come celebrate on the archery range (bring your walking shoes),
and join us as we snuff out the birthday candles and celebrate another year
of this awesome Barony.

In the afternoon I'll teach an archery marshals class.  If you need a
refresher class, or are interested in becoming an archery marshal, or just
curious what it's all about, this is the class for you.

Please let me know if you plan to attend, so I can bring the proper number
of handouts. Thank you!

Lady Lorelei Greenleafe
MiC for Target Archery
Hawkwood Baronial Birthday.