[Archers] Archers Digest, Vol 114, Issue 11

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Thu Mar 14 07:20:10 PDT 2013

Given Janyn's attempt to consolidate all marshal info -accurately- into one
place, I've turned on the optional field for phone numbers on the Scores
Site.  Please be assured that the phone numbers will never be displayed
publicly. If you set your Contact Information to 'Public' your email
address will be shown on the public roster, however the phone number will
not show on the public roster, only on the roster available to logged on
Marshals.

Jonathas