[Archers] Archers Ranking Tokens

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Wed Mar 13 17:04:20 PDT 2013

Good evening all, I just wanted to let all of the local group Target Archery
Marshals that I am also helping with the rank tokens for archery so Master
Jonathas won't have to provide them all. Im asking the local group leads to
please let me know what tokens you require for your archers and I will get
them to you. If you let me know now, I can bring them to coronation to give
to you. I will be providing our new King and Queen with the BE and GBE
tokens that they will present in their courts.