[Archers] bolt end caps

Michael michaelstuart at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 17:41:56 PDT 2013

I recently have been experimenting with cutting some bolt end caps from a
piece of 13/32 x .014 wall brass tubing that I bought at a hobby shop.
Unfortunately the pipe cutter crimps the end ever so slightly, which makes
them no longer slide over the full 3/8 shafting I'm using, but I expect
they would be fine and even would allow a tiny bit of room for glue if
using 23/64 or smaller shafts. The brass tubing is made by a company called
K&S Engineering and is widely available online; it runs around $3 for a 12
inch piece.

in service,

Eirik Gralokkr