[Archers] Marshals contact information

jaynardone at comcast.net jaynardone at comcast.net
Wed Mar 13 11:36:43 PDT 2013

Good afternoon my Brothers and Sisters of the bow. As I am working on the updated marshal's roster for Master Jonathas to use for our transition to the Atlantian Archery pages for our current rosters I have noticed that some marshals have "N/A" for thier phone and email. Now I value privacy as much as anyone else but I am a bit troubled that a marshal who holds responsibility in our kingdom is cut off from being contacted if need be. Before I act I wanted to get a read from you on this subject. There are only a few out of over 100 marshals but I feel if you are going to hold a responsible position in the Kingdom you should be required to include information so you can be contacted. This doesnt mean that the information needs to be made public, but I and my deputy should be able to get to that information if need be. What do you all think?