[Archers] Blue Page update issues continue

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sat Mar 2 10:17:36 PST 2013

Good morning everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that the blue page
update issues continue to be a problem. Baron Vlad announced last year he
wished to step down and I know many names were sent forward to replace him
when he did. They were supposed to announce the new blue page admin at 12th
night and it did not happen, I then heard that it would be announce at Ymir.
I still have heard nothing and processing our Marshal's updates continue to
be problematic. I have once again reported this to the Kingdom and to the
Society level in my quarterly report. I just want everyone to be aware it is
not me holding up these updates, some of our marshals have submitted their
information 4 and 5 times to have it completed. I would say if yours has
been in for awhile I would submit it once again and I will push it forward
to be processed.