[Archers] rat shoot

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Tue Jul 2 17:28:16 PDT 2013

Agreed Fen!

From: archers-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
[mailto:archers-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org] On Behalf Of Fen &
Michelle
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 8:16 PM
To: John Atkins; 'Stephen Kiefert'; archers at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: Re: [Archers] rat shoot

I would advise nothing closer than 10 yards for safety reasons.

I've seen several rat shoots and for some reason (because the way they are
made or because they are ground targets, or maybe both) I have seen arrows
bounce off and back in the direction of the shooter. No close calls yet, but
I prefer paranoia over regret. As does the Earl Marshal, I'm sure ;)

Cheers

Fen

Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission.