[Archers] St. Sebastian update for targets.

Gordon Kinnie am_piobaire at comcast.net
Mon Jul 1 10:34:28 PDT 2013

Good day all.

We have only a little over 2 weeks left for Pennsic.

I have attached the list of target Descriptions that I have received.  I
made changes where I thought they were needed.

If there are any problems please notify me.

The names of the targets follow.

*         East vs West  - Stephan Grimm

*         Defend the caravan - Christophe of Grey

*         Save the Yaks - Janyn Fletcher

*         Save the horse  - Katarzyna Witkowska

*         Calvary attack - Allen of Wolfhou

*         Giant Snake with many heads - Eirik Gralokkr

*         The Tiger - Sanada Katsumi

*

*         Currency of the road - Seamus McRay

*         Yeti - Godai Katsunaga

WE have only 9 targets.

I had hoped for 12.  If you have not gotten your target description to my.
Please do so ASAP.

THIS IS ATLANTIA...we are showcasing how we do target archery to the known
world.

Godai