[Archers] MiC Qualifications - was: Re: Ymir & Archery

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Sat Jan 26 19:03:45 PST 2013

This has been my point for the last few years and all I hear is grief that
autocrats are so busy, yada yada yada. What I have been proposing is not
only autocrats but our own marshals understanding the relationship between
the two and understanding the needs and requirements to hold archery at an
event. Ymir is another example of the autocrat not knowing and seemingly not
caring about the martial activities, those obviously fall to the MIC. Not a
finger pointing at autocrats, I know it is a stressful and very busy job to
pull off, one that I don't care to ever do. This does not exclude them
though from having an understanding of our needs and how we operate. I don't
think making a mandatory class is a good thing, but I have been inviting as
many as I can to our marshal's class so they can be exposed to our world.