[Archers] Clarification. Re: Ymir archery discussion

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Sat Jan 26 04:35:15 PST 2013

My friends and fellow archers.  I too would encourage polite letters of concern to the autocrat and Seneschal, both kingdom and Windmaster's Hill, if you feel like you need to express your concern.  Again, as Jay stated, it is in our best interest that you remain polite and constructive.

Lord Andres,   I want to clarify your comment below, about turning down Christophe and myself as archery marshals for the event.  I've run archery there several times in the past years, often like Lord Eirik did, coming in at the last minute to help out.  I was one of the few he trusts, for what reason, I have no idea, as I don't run an immaculately safer range than most marshals I know.  I think it is that I am familiar.  I too am unclear as to how he can be MiC and not be at the event.  It baffles me completely that he has "trust issues."

I told him I was unable to assist this year since I have a very few weekends free, due to my work schedule, that I'll be able to work on targets for Southern Atlantian Archery Day, which I am MiC-ing this year.

If there are truly a great number of archers who want to shoot at YMIR, and it's me or nothing, I'll gladly lay aside target making to run archery.  But only because you guys are so wonderfully awesome and well, you ROCK!!!  At this point, I'm not sure Gaston will take me as archery marshal. It almost seems he has dug his heels in the sand.  I don't however, think I can swing teaching a class and running the range.

Lorelei