[Archers] Theme for St. Sebastian III

Gordon Kinnie am_piobaire at comcast.net
Sat Jan 5 04:27:30 PST 2013

Current count,

Beowulf                        0

Silk Road                      3

Hundred Years War       1

Arthurian Tales              0

Monty Python               2

Spanish Inquisition        0

Historical targets.          1

I love working with this group, we always have good discussions that are
helpful.

My thoughts:

I would like to avoid the overlapping targets we had last year, we had 4
stations that had to retrieve and shoot together.  I saw this as a bottle
neck.   So if possible, I would only like overlapping of two stations, but
we can do several groups of two.   So, to get more targets we need to use
the space better.   This is possible, let's go for 12 target stations.

My concern with Marshals at each station is the fact that we have so many
new shooters out at pennsic.  I am not worried about scoring but safety on
the range.  We may be able to use the roaming marshal plan for a few
targets, depending on how we set up and the type of targets.  Also, on
overlapping targets, we can use one marshal for the pair.

Lets continue the voting and discussions.  Also, any other ideas..the above
list is not the only options, if you have that one great idea lets try it.

I do like the Archers of Atlantia..photos of our best and well known would
be cool.

Godai