[Archers] FW: [BHArchers] Theme for St. Sebastian III

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Wed Jan 2 14:52:47 PST 2013

I would just like to also say that I would like to keep to the same schedule
we have been using in past years for planning:

1.       Close out picking the theme by Mid February

2.       Finalize the Targets by Mid March

Godai, not pushing just my two cents that I think 10 stations might be a bit
light for an "all day" shoot. 13 or so has proven to run about the right
time out there but less stations would mean less marshal's required as well.
Just thinking out loud J

Janyn

Ps.my vote is for Monty Python..