[Archers] For the historically minded and helpful ones..

Michael michaelstuart at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 16:38:32 PST 2013

I would recommend posting your question in the "Archery: historical
replication" or "Archery - primitive bows" forum pages at paleoplanet.net.
There are several European countries represented among the members who post
there, and likely someone may already have the translation you're looking
for. Please do share when you find it!

Eirik Gralokkr
Barony of Sacred Stone
mka Michael Matthews