[Archers] Pennsic Archery

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 10:20:28 PST 2013

One nice thing Godric didthis year was offer to take Pennsic Archery Range marshal reservation slots in advance.  That is, if you know you prefer to sign up for Tuesday at 10 to 12, you can send him an email with your SCA and Mundane name and he'll put you on the list.  His contact info is on the FB page.  If someone doesn't have FB, I will post it here.