[Archers] Marshal Classes and MIT's

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Tue Feb 5 14:43:35 PST 2013

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow, during these cold months
this is the time we tend to conduct many of our MIT classes and renew our
marshal's classes. Just a friendly reminder to all of our teaching marshal's
to please use the materials we now posted on the Atlantia Target Archery
site located here: http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/ The student guides,
teacher guides and Target Archery Handbook are all kept there now.

Also please make sure that you inform your students that it is their
responsibility to update their information on the Earl Marshal's site:
http://marshal.atlantia.sca.org/update.php and assure that in the notes
section they put that they took the class for the first time or it is a
renewal so Baron Vlad knows what to do with these folks on the Marshal's
list. Also please make sure you let the MIT's know that they have 12 months
to complete their requirements to become marshals or they will need to start
over.