[Archers] Pennsic St. Sebastians II Shoot

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Feb 18 14:58:16 PST 2013

Good evening everyone, so now that the theme of the SSB III shoot has been
selected (Silk Road) it is time to start thinking about making targets and
furthermore get your scoring information together. Again like we have done
in past years, I am looking for this schedule to keep things on track:

1 Feb - Voting closes for theme selection

31 Apr - All target descriptions should be selected

1 Jun -  All target pictures and scoring must be submitted to Lord Godai

1 Jul - Target description sheets should be completed

We still need 3 more target volunteers to make the 13 stations we are
shooting for. Also again if you have not signed up and know you are going to
Pennsic, please sign up to help. I still don't see many of our newer
marshal's and I would like to see some of you supporting those in the
Kingdom that give and have given so much over the years to make this shoot
happen! There will be nice thank you gifts for all helping marshal's again
this year.

Number of Marshal's

Name of Marshal's helping

	Targets Bringing