[Archers] Lochmere Arrow Results

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Sat Aug 31 19:26:57 PDT 2013

Lord Karl and Master Jonathas, I want to thank you for such a great and
challenging day of archery! Again its hard to not smile and have fun around
my brothers and sisters of the bow in such a great group! I want to
congratulate all of the teams as you all did so well at what was not an easy
shoot. I hope we can host a shoot next year that everyone feels as pleased
and happy to shoot. We love the competition and the friendship!

Again thank you all!

Janyn