[Archers] Lochmere Arrow Results

Gordon Kinnie am_piobaire at comcast.net
Sat Aug 31 19:17:58 PDT 2013

Thank you both for a wonderful day of shooting.  It was evident that you two
thought this shoot out and made us think as well while we were shooting it.

I truly enjoyed the variations of targets today.  Again thank you.

To Karl, congratulations on your Yewbow, you are a welcome addition to the
Order.

Remember, Bright Hills will not easily give up the arrow.

Godai

  _____