[Archers] Crossbow Triggers - was: Re: Pennsic and Atlantian Archery

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Wed Aug 7 05:43:30 PDT 2013

> Cog
>
> PS:  [Jonathas authorized comment to follow]  In the days of the
challenge seasonal shoot cog actually out shot Jonathas.  The challenge was
shooting at a soda bottle with a weapon not usually used.  Thus Jonathas
shot with a handbow and cog shot with a crossbow!  But now days cog can
still pull a REAL bow so chooses to shoot handbow.  Hahahahahahaha  I love
it that we can joke like this and still have a deep respect for each
other.  I really mean that!

I must hang my head and admit it, I was out shot by CoG :(
But that's ok 'cause it was a fun shoot :)

Joking aside, that is what I love about Atlantian Archery, at any given
shoot anyone *can* beat anyone else. And while everyone is as competitive
as hell everyone enjoys the fun of the sport, you don't see the pissing and
moaning that is frequent at some modern competitions.

Jonathas