[Archers] Crossbow Triggers - was: Re: Pennsic and Atlantian Archery

Fen & Michelle mobishob at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 7 05:43:26 PDT 2013

"Those bows at Pennsic are all machined aluminum main bodies and hardly the spirit of the game that we play."

Wait what? Are those xbows at Pennsic also the ones they use for the IKAC?

Because Atlantia xbows routinely sweep the IKAC. And by huge margins, like a horse winning the Derby by 12 lengths every year.

Cheers
Fen

Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission.